Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Prep and Outcome

Today was a very fruitful yet crazy day. The day before my senior project, I had the pleasure of revisiting my mentorship to pick up a very important part of my presentation, the six cake I needed for my activity. It was exciting to see them made already, and I was so thankful they gave them to me because I believe this is what made my presentation better than I had expected! The following day was finally the day of my two-hour presentation. I had arrived at school at seven am, with all of my supplies; fondant, cakes, table clothes, and my powerpoint.




I had begun to set up, and it was a mad rush to get everything ready, like the table positioning, the chocolate melted, and the cakes out of Mrs. Pittman's fridge, and as soon as the presentation had started, I was nervous to the breaking point! It was until I had started my activity that I saw everyone was truly having a good time at my presentation. As soon as they got to work on their designs and cakes, I was creative sparks flying. All of them had such great ideas, and I was happy to see creativity in a classroom of people who really found interest in my presentation. This whole experience has been such a rewarding experience and I am really happy that everyone, including myself, had an amazing and fun time!












No comments:

Post a Comment