Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog #28: Mentorship

L:
1. Mentorship Log link:
Mentorship Log

2. Contact name: Ashley McNeal

I:
The most important thing that I took from working with my mentor was learning how the cake decorating business works, like how to price the design of a cake and how to talk to customers when discussing their cake order and design. This became so significant to my senior project because being able to understand how the pricing and how to properly treat customers and making connections with them became part of my foundation and also my third answer. I would not have been able to find both is these without the help of my mentor.
  
A:
Throughout my mentorship, I learned about new aspects to cake decorating that I never really realized before. For example, when I started talking to customers, I food out that this is a huge part to cake decorating because they give us the inspiration to the cake designs, an after seeing this and experiencing it for myself, this became my new third answer to me EQ. Also, I gained more information for my foundation, like how pricing works and what happened before actually decorating a cake (the baking of the cake).

No comments:

Post a Comment