Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Last day..

        On May 20th, my last day at the Cake Mama's had appeared. I had mixed feelings about this day because I knew I wanted to stay, but at the same time, I wanted to leave because of school! I did not know what to do, so I decided to finish my last day of cutting edibles and making fondant discs. As the time flew by, I stayed focused on the task at hand so that I may end my time there on a good note.
                                                                                                 Before Janelle Copeland
, the owner, had left, she told me that she would be willing to bake, fill, and cover all six cakes I needed for my presentation, which was amazing to hear! I was excited because decorating cakes was my original plan for my presentation, and to here here say that she will donate the cakes made me feel like I could actually do the two hour presentation with an amazing activity, so I want to thank the Cake Mama's for every they have done for me and for accepting me as an intern. After experiencing what it is like to work in a business, I feel ready to learn more about every aspect of business management I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment