Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hectic Day at The Cake Mama's!

       Today was probably one of the most amazing, but stressful, days of my mentorship (Second to Valentine's day, that was just ridiculous). While my mentor, Janelle, and Sabrina went to finish a cake for the Game of Thrones photoshoot, I was left doing the other orders that I knew I could do on my own.





 When I first entered, my mentor literally told me that she was going to "Pinch" me. Apparently, I took an order that was not supposed to be taken, but we got it done just in time! After, that my mentor had me do a bunch or other orders that needed to be finished. This took up my entire day and my feet have never hurt so much.

   After doing all of the orders for the day, I had decided to go to the back of the bakery to see how my co-worker, Gaby, was doing. She had told me that she frosted and filled about 24 cakes since 12 pm, and I thought she was about to go into a corner a cry because that is a lot cakes. I decided to help her out by frosting the last 3 cakes and wash the dishes for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment